The New Spirited VERNA


Experience the exciting blend of power and efficiency, ride and handling, response and quietness, plus optimized aerodynamic performance. All in one in The New Spirited VERNA

Call / Visit: https://bit.ly/2YYigQv



To book a test drive for All New Verna we are in these locations 

Devanalli - 9900022803
Hebbal - 9900022856
Kalyanagar - 8884441111
Whitefield - 8884497700


The 2020 Hyundai Verna facelift now complies with the new BS6 emission norms and the introductory prices starts from Rs 9.30 lakh (ex showroom, India) for the base petrol variant and ranges out at Rs 15.09 lakh (ex showroom, India) for the top-of-the-line diesel automatic variant.

Which model of Verna is best?


The 1.6sx(o) diesel varient is best in verna. This is varient is performance packed and economical to because os diesel. Sx or sx(o) diesel varient are good.


Should I buy Verna?


If you are driving lover and car enthusiast, undoubtedly, Verna Diesel is a winner. But if you want to make a calculated decision, lets do some maths here. As you can clearly see, the minimum difference you would be paying upfront for diesel would be minimum 1.22 lac (This would be around 1.35–1.40 for on road price).







Comments

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate their effort and also try to get this to anyone looking for business loans or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He is also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hyundai i20 N Line